Home staging can get expensive or you can try this....When you show your home’s best features by staging it effectively, you help increase your final selling price without breaking the bank. In
10 Home Maintence Tips For This Autumn
- Have your furnace and chimney inspected and serviced by a qualified technician.
- Inspect your roof for missing tiles and other signs of damage. Have a licensed roofer correct any discrepancy.
- Clean out all gutters to ensure adequate flow during rain storms.
- Insulate all water pipes that are exposed to cold temperatures.
- Check and repair caulking around doors and windows
- Check caulking around showers, bathtubs, sinks and toilets.
- Clean out dryer vent.
- Replace smoke detector batteries and ensure a fully charged ABC extinguisher is readily available.
- Change air filter in furnace
- Find out what your home is worth at http://robertpadgett.godouglasrealty.com/sell.php
Latest Blog Posts
Here is a good article for your current clients who own a house.... In all likelihood, your home is the biggest investment you'll make in your life. To protect that investment, turn to
We are all quick to clean our toilets, especially for guests over and for home showings. Did you ever stop to think about places dirtier?You wouldn't dare drink out of your toilet, but surprisingly,