If you have any clients hesitating about selling....check out this article. Recently released data from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) suggests that now is a great
10 Home Maintence Tips For This Autumn
- Have your furnace and chimney inspected and serviced by a qualified technician.
- Inspect your roof for missing tiles and other signs of damage. Have a licensed roofer correct any discrepancy.
- Clean out all gutters to ensure adequate flow during rain storms.
- Insulate all water pipes that are exposed to cold temperatures.
- Check and repair caulking around doors and windows
- Check caulking around showers, bathtubs, sinks and toilets.
- Clean out dryer vent.
- Replace smoke detector batteries and ensure a fully charged ABC extinguisher is readily available.
- Change air filter in furnace
- Find out what your home is worth at http://robertpadgett.godouglasrealty.com/sell.php
Latest Blog Posts
Here is a great article to share with long term home owners who need a gentle prodding for refinementBringing fresh design tips to sellers will only increase the valuable service you offer...Most