If you have any clients hesitating about selling....check out this article. Recently released data from the National Association of Realtors (NAR) suggests that now is a great
10 Quick Safety Tips For Winter Home Heating
- Have your heating system tuned up for the heating season. Your system will run more efficiently and will be less likely to break down when needed most.
- Replace air filters. This should be done monthly through the heating season to make your system run more efficiently and provide healthier air quality.
- Have your chimney and fireplace inspected and cleaned once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat so that heat is used when necessary and saved during times away from the house or during the night.
- Keep curtains and furniture away from heating vents and baseboard heat.
- Do not use appliances such as ovens or toasters to heat any living space.
- If you use space heaters, leave at least a three-foot clearance from any potential flammable objects
- Routinely inspect space heaters for dust accumulation and/or frayed wires.
- Make sure all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors have fresh batteries.
- Space heaters should not be left on while unattended, when you are out of the house or during sleeping hours.
Latest Blog Posts
Here is a great article to share with long term home owners who need a gentle prodding for refinementBringing fresh design tips to sellers will only increase the valuable service you offer...Most