Home staging can get expensive or you can try this....When you show your home’s best features by staging it effectively, you help increase your final selling price without breaking the bank. In
10 Quick Safety Tips For Winter Home Heating
- Have your heating system tuned up for the heating season. Your system will run more efficiently and will be less likely to break down when needed most.
- Replace air filters. This should be done monthly through the heating season to make your system run more efficiently and provide healthier air quality.
- Have your chimney and fireplace inspected and cleaned once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat so that heat is used when necessary and saved during times away from the house or during the night.
- Keep curtains and furniture away from heating vents and baseboard heat.
- Do not use appliances such as ovens or toasters to heat any living space.
- If you use space heaters, leave at least a three-foot clearance from any potential flammable objects
- Routinely inspect space heaters for dust accumulation and/or frayed wires.
- Make sure all smoke and carbon monoxide detectors have fresh batteries.
- Space heaters should not be left on while unattended, when you are out of the house or during sleeping hours.
Latest Blog Posts
Here is a good article for your current clients who own a house.... In all likelihood, your home is the biggest investment you'll make in your life. To protect that investment, turn to
We are all quick to clean our toilets, especially for guests over and for home showings. Did you ever stop to think about places dirtier?You wouldn't dare drink out of your toilet, but surprisingly,