Home staging can get expensive or you can try this....When you show your home’s best features by staging it effectively, you help increase your final selling price without breaking the bank. In
5 Signs Of A Damp Or Wet Basement
- Water stains along walls or floor. This could be caused by something simple such as an overflowing laundry tub or it could be a result of water seeping in through basement windows, the walls or the floor.
- Musty odor or damp smell. Excess moisture in a basement can cause an unmistakable smell.
- Mold. It could be colored black, brown, yellow or green, and you won’t know for certain if it’s mold without testing it. Often the northwest corner of a house is known as a “cold corner” and susceptible to developing mold.
- Efflorescence.This condition produces a white or sometimes grayish ash on the walls. Sometimes it sparkles. Efflorescence is caused by salt deposits left behind by evaporating water.
- Spalling. When water gets inside the surface of concrete, brick or stone, salt deposits from the water cause the surface to flake away, peel or pop off.
Latest Blog Posts
Here is a good article for your current clients who own a house.... In all likelihood, your home is the biggest investment you'll make in your life. To protect that investment, turn to
We are all quick to clean our toilets, especially for guests over and for home showings. Did you ever stop to think about places dirtier?You wouldn't dare drink out of your toilet, but surprisingly,